Imagine stabbing someone with this knife.
It would instantly cauterize the would, so the person wouldn’t bleed, so it’s not very useful.
if you want information it is
and above, in order, we see a gryffindor, a ravenclaw, and a slytherin
why would you stab a PERSON when you can have TOAST?
There’s the hufflepuff
Fuck you for being smart
this is actually better than the spoon thing cause you dont have to hold it in place.
thank goodness, I felt totally inept bcse I couldn’t get the spoon thing to work. Also thanks for reblogging this.
well aint that clever
if you’re using regular scotch tape instead of tape that was meant to be used on your face, stick it to the back of your hand before applying it to your face- it makes the tape less tacky, and therefore it won’t stick to your face as hard. The eye is a really delicate area, and too much tugging and pulling can damage the skin and lead to skin problems and droopiness!
I wanted to do a giveaway when I reached 40k but I am impatient, and knew I’d forget everything I wanted to put in it if I didn’t do it now lol. So here?? Ty for following me<3.
First things first; Rules.
- You can reblog this as many times as you wish, but don’t annoy the people who follow you.
- Follow me because it’s a followers giveaway, friends.
- You’ll have to be willing to give me your address because I can’t just guess where you live, surprisingly.
- This will end on the 26th of May (aka, my birthday)
- Don’t send the winners nasty things, that should go without saying, but i’ve seen it happen.
- There will be three winners, the first can pick any four things, the second three things and then the last will have the two things that are left! :-).
- I’ll ship anywhere! :-).
Okay, now, prizes:
Most of these things are brand new bar the enjoy cumberbatch shirt and fangirl book.
- Sherlock poster.
- Sherlock series 3. (Region 2.)
- The Fifth Estate. (Also region 2)
- Sherlock lives book (More info here)
- I don’t understand t-shirt (will order in the winners size)
- Enjoy Cumberbatch t-shirt (Women’s XL).
- Sherlock mug.
- Sherlock charm bracelet.
- Also everyone will get a bag of werthers originals because they’re rad.
Good luck!!! :-).
for people asking what the regions are, it basically means it plays inside of Europe so if you’re outside of Europe and you win don’t pick the DVDs.it also plays in a few other places. But I’m not sure where, so google it before you pick.
Asked by Anonymous
Thanks! This is indeed a great tip. I used to do that a lot with Target tops and most of the dresses in my closet are maternity. It’s still hella gross that people have to resort to that though. Preggo? Nope. I just like burritos… :)
Also, is it just me or have clothing sizes changed drastically in the last year or so? I have pants and capris that I bought a year ago that fit me perfectly. So I went back to the store and bought the same brand, same size thinking they would fit the same way. Now, this is not brand to brand. I’m talking SAME brand, SAME size, SAME cut. And do you think they fit? NOPE. And it’s not just didn’t fit a little…it was couldn’t even pull on over my tummy.
I just want quality made, justly priced, and not leopard sequined clothes that fit my big, bold self. I don’t think that should be too much to ask for!
So here’s where I turn to you, my plus-sized pals. WHERE DO YOU ALL FIND YOUR CUTE CLOTHES?!